Thursday, March 3, 2011

Did You Miss Me?

To say that it has been awhile would be an understatement...so I won't say it. Anyhoo, I will be back and I will return often. I have made this promise to myself as I believe "I reached the end of the internet," as my friend Michele once said. I am bored by all the sites I frequent and the only way to revive my addiction to this worldwide web is to create a corner for myself and this blog will be just that.

My refocus will include relationship topics, hair matters, work issues, and a whole plethora of other naggings or celebrations. So let's not talk too much about the 'coming' and get on with the 'showing'...shall we. I will be back tomorrow to introduce the world (or should I say...my 12 or so followers) to my new obsession. See you then.

No comments: